Sephora Favourites | Beauty Unmasked

Some time early this year, I started being more concerned about my skin. 

It could be me turning 21, though I'll never be caught saying I'm getting older. Breakouts aren't exactly an issue for me ever since I left secondary school. What has been bothering me however was that my skin looks somewhat dull. Thus I've started using a mask every few days just to give it some life. For the past 6 months or so I've been using Glamglow's SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment (the white bottle) and loving it thus far. Introduced it to a bunch of people and they seem to love it too, even my boyfriend. Hahahaha.

Needless to say when I saw the following set on Sephora US site, in my shopping cart it went! 

NOTE: All photos are taken by me unless otherwise stated. Products should be true to colour.

---

SEPHORA FAVORITES | BEAUTY UNMASKED

Exterior

My thoughts: Presentation wise, the interior was nothing special. It was simply a "hole" with the products jumbled up inside. Based off my initial expression, this is extremely value for money. At just 29USD/38SGD, I get four generous sized products. Not to mention, these are products/brands I've been meaning to try out. Unlike US, I can't return a product I've tried and not liked. Plus Sephora SG doesn't offer sets like these to try out different products, in which they need to get on the bandwagon ASAP. The price of each product is too steep for me to commit to full size without knowing if it works.

For example, 1.7oz of Glamglow's Hydrating Treatment costs 92SGD. Here, I get 0.5oz, which should last me at least 10 uses. Doing the math, this sample is worth 27SGD which almost pays for the whole kit. Therefore there is no arguing the value of this. If I don't like it, I won't feel the pinch. Another product that I've been itching to try is Origins's Charcoal Mask, so I was pretty stoked when I saw that it came in the largest tube amongst the rest at 1.7oz !

Products included (L-R);
Origins | Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask 1.7oz
Glamglow | THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment 0.5oz
Boscia | Luminizing Black Mask 1oz
Peter Thomas Roth | Cucumber Gel Mask 0.5oz

This set is available for purchase here.

Hope I've led you into a deep dark hole which is Sephora US. Hahaha.

♥ Sheena V

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.