Sephora Collection | Mascara & Cream Lip Stain

I think the Sephora Collection in Singapore is underrated.

I mean, I don't think all of it is good. I've had my fair share of epic product fails that I wish I didn't waste my money on. For example, Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara was plain bad in my and a friend's opinion. However, I do think there are some stars to this collection.

NOTE: All photos are taken by me unless otherwise stated. Products should be true to colour.

SEPHORA COLLECTION


My thoughts: The three items above are somewhat repeat purchases.

I received my first Sephora Lash Plumper about 3 years ago from an ex-colleague and ever since I've stopped using Maybelline mascaras. Come to think of it, the only reason I even started using Maybelline products was due to their campaigns and as an impressional teen, of course I fell for it. 

I used to love Maybelline's Cat Eyes but those tend to leave my eyelashes crispy hence when I wash it off at the end of the day, I always lose a few lashes in the process. I have sparse lashes, I can't afford to lose any! While I rotate between Benefit's They're Real Mascara, this is a painless option (I tend to poke myself in the eye with the sharp bristles). No close up picture of the bristle as it's unopened until I'm done with my current mascara.

You could purchase this in Singapore but whilst it retails for 28SGD here, it only retails for 12USD/16SGD on the US site.

Same thing with the Sephora Cream Lip Stain. It retails for 24SGD here but 13USD/17SGD in US.

Since I was already purchasing other items from the site, why not just add this into the cart?

About a year ago, I came across a random Singaporean YouTube video whereby she was wearing the cream lip stain on her lips. This was before Popular YouTubers like essiebutton started raving about it. I feel kinda cool discovering it before they did hahahahaha. I thought it looked nice so I went and bought the shade in 04. And boy was I glad! This is the ultimate lip product for those who are constantly eating. Lolololol. Once it sets, it doesn't budge, even after eating a bowl of oily noodles! I mean in reality I would still wipe it off after eating and re-apply luh, but it's good to know I don't look like an idiot while eating. 

Below are the new shades I got;

Sephora | Cream Lip Stain in 07

Sephora | Cream Lip Stain in 05

I really hope you give these a try if you're looking something fuss-free and relatively affordable. Tip: If you're planning to buy them from Singapore, Zalora always has discounts going on. Not to mention, free shipping for purchases above $40. Still not as cheap as the US but not full price either.

♥ Sheena V

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.