Spouse for House

Credits: Future Neighbour, Tan Jin Kern Daryl.

Stunning, isn't she? :)

Sometime mid 2013, me and Q started throwing around the idea of buying a flat. At that point, we had been together for about 3.5 years and figured it was time to start browsing or at least start familiarising ourselves with the application process. Keeping in mind that a typical BTO takes about 3.5 to 4 years, it would mean the earliest we could get any flat was 2017. This of course excludes sales of balance flats, those take as fast as 6 months (more about that in upcoming posts).

There are so many factors to consider i.e. costs, completion date, location, accessibility, eligibility etc

Knowing it can be a daunting experience for some with the overload of information and considerations to take note of, I'd like to share my tips and tricks with you.

So look out for upcoming posts pertaining to this particular series via the "Waterway View" icon on the top right.

And yes, I'm going to be a proud resident of Punggol Waterway View. :D

With this short introduction done, I'll see you in my next post!

♥ Sheena V.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.